Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Smooth Mornings: Berry Blend

I make a smoothie almost every morning for breakfast. I like smoothies because it's one item that has so many possibilities! I am going to start a series called "Smooth Mornings" that documents my own smoothie recipes. Recently I have been experimenting and I have had some good GREAT outcomes that keep the taste buds happy.

Berry Blend

  • 1/2 cup all natural, nothing added Coconut Water
  • 1 tbsp Hemp Protein
  • 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
  • 1/2 cup Cut Strawberries
  • 1/2 cup(ish) Cut Pineapple
  • 1/4 cup Blueberries
  • 1 1/3 Banana
  • Handful of Spinach


Blend above ingredients until smooth. Add ice cubes until desired consistency & enjoy!

Do you have any awesome smoothie recipes? How do you kick start your morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment