Thursday, July 18, 2013

Blue Print Cleanse Part Deux

Y’all, I am EXCITED. Next week, my Blue Print Cleanse will be delivered to my door step. Last time I did the “Foundation Level” Cleanse. The Foundation Level is the middle option when choosing from their cleanses. In short, each level increases on detoxing by adding in more Green Juice. Now, it did warn me last time that the Foundation is a gateway cleanse into juicing and wanting to cleanse again. Well, they were right. On the 23rd I will be doing the highest level they offer, the “Excavation Cleanse”. You can read more about it here.

The BPC offers a various cleansing options. Different levels as well as how many days you choose to cleanse for. I opted for 3 days last time which worked out perfectly…so I am going to cleanse for 3 days again.

I’m a huge advocate of the BPC for several reasons. Their system makes complete sense. I drink 6 juices a day for three days. I am in taking about 1200 calories a day, maybe less. And for me, standing at 5’3” that’s a normal calorie count to maintain weight. Incorporate the daily run/gym visit and I eat a little more than that.

People usually look at me weird when I tell them about cleansing. They say “Oh I could never just drink juice” or “Why would you do that?” blah blah blah. First, you can do anything for three days…it’s not that big of a commitment. Second, the results are BEYOND worth it. All I have to say is…don’t knock it until you try it. It will probably change your life, especially if you have battled weight loss or food in general.

I look forward to sharing my journey with you next week!


...as a side note Blue Print has not asked me to sing their graces, I happily do it on my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment