Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My Turn

Howdy Future Friends,

My name is Gabrielle (Gab/Gabbie) and I am a third year Media Arts Technology Major at the Rochester Institute of Technology in Rochester, NY. I have tried so many times to successfully blog and I want to give it a go one more time. So a little bit about myself...

I was born and raised in Texas...first in Houston and then we headed to Austin where my family still resides. My whole life I have been driven, especially academically. I have always been an independent soul and my mother (bless her heart) always feared that I would one day spread my wings and fly far away from her nest. My senior year of high school I applied to one school (what the hell was I thinking...seriously?!? only one) and I got in. After graduation I prepared myself mentally for my next adventure of moving across the country where I knew no one...to start the next chapter of my life.

I LOVE NY ...and Texas. My heart is split between two of the best states in this country but I love every minute of it.

So here I am...again... trying to blog and let others have a sneak peak into my life. I am hoping this blog will help me to take more pictures and document the things I do.


xo
Gab

No comments:

Post a Comment