Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Getting my toes wet

I knew that starting this blog after being a dedicated reader and follower to many, that it would be difficult to start my own...

In my head I have all these grand ideas and plans as to how to make this baby go. But, after thinking about it, ok not thinking, just realizing...every single blog I have read has always started out with baby steps. So, baby steps it is!

I have recently turned a new leaf in my everyday existence and that is JUICE. Yes, juice. I am now the poster-child as to why everyone should drink their green juice or at least not be afraid to try it.

My background with juicing is as follows:

  • Summer 2012 I was watching my diet and consistently working out.
  • DUN DUN DUN, I am cursed with Mono in the fall of 2012.
  • During this blissful exhausting period of my life I begin to stuff my face with carbs in order to barely function during the school day.
  • Winter 2012, bye Mono.
  • Through the many wonders of the world wide web, I discover this thing called the Blue Print Cleanse.
  • I went home for spring break (February 2013) and my mom's co-worker had been RAVING about this cleanse her and her husband had just did and how great they felt afterwards yada yada yada....are we surprised? It's the Blue Print Cleanse.
  • I am SOLD! This was my answer to getting back on track with good habits, out with the yucky post-mono habits and in with a new and freshly cleansed system.
  • March 2013...DONE & DONE. I took on the cleanse....
And the rest is history. Ladies & probably only ladies at this point, that is how I got myself wrapped up into the juice life, I hope to never look back.

No fear, you can plan to learn a lot about the BPC and juicing right here on this part of the interweb with me, Gab. It is something that has become just as a part of me as the hair on my head.

xo
Gab

No comments:

Post a Comment